Saturday, November 24, 2018

AECP level 1 all about layering class 1

I am so excited to join in Altenew Educator Certification Program!


Here is my first class homework!


I love altenew products. since I found this company, I know I have fallen in love their layering stamps. This stamp set --golden garden is one of my favorite stamps. It is looks simple but so many details, especially this is layering stamp and you can add different color on one flower.

this card is almost one layer card. on class, Nicole gave us a tip, draw a arrow to let you know where can put your second layer stamp down to the image. to me you can see the card I made still some place didn't match very well, I like to use Misti tool, it is so easy to make sure your stamp can put down the write place. But using block, I still need some practice. Anyway the card looks still beautiful and elegant, because of the stamp, not my credit.

The sentiment I also use stamp set the class used--Label love.  and the ink I use Jet Black, Sea Glass, Ocean Waver and Sunkissed.

On the card, 2 big flower I didn't use the second layer. Let some place white is another thing I learned from class.

At last, I used fun foam to add some dementions. this is my card!



You also can find this card on my Instagram!

6 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay, you did it and you create a blog! And look at your blog post....so nicely done, Chelsea! Love your first course project! The stamping is superb and the placement of colors is spot on! I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia, your kindly word encourage me do better in the future.

      Delete